Monday, May 3, 2010

OPI Koala Bear-y


This polish has to be one of my favorites. It is called Koala Bear-y and it's from OPI's Australian Collection. As you can see in this photo it is a magenta sort of creme. The photo above is taken in the sunlight. I got this particular polish at Trade Secret but I have seen it also at Ulta. Why is this one of my favorites you might ask? Honestly it goes on as smooth as butter. The application is perfect. I always get compliments on this color. On the photo above is one coat of OPI's natural base coat, two coats of Koala Bear-y, and one coat of OPI's top coat. I honestly think this is a must in anyone's collection if you love pink's and purples. You can get this particular polish cost for $8.50 at your nearest Ulta or Trade Secret Salon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment