Wednesday, January 13, 2010




Hello followers! I have none yet but hopefully soon I would love to have some readers interested in my life. I am going to discuss about the awesome finds I found shopping today!




Now who doesn't love to shop? Most men don't. I am an extremely fast shopper and tend to get bored shopping so this trip only took me thirty minutes. I stopped at Macy's to make a quick return then I stopped at Hollister and Forever 21. Hollister was having a sale

so I got one of their hoodies for $25 dollars. I never have any jackets so a new hoodie was a must for me.


After Hollister I scurried over to Forever 21. I got two skirts for 8.50 each, a blue knit hat for 4.50, 3 pairs of earrings for 3.8o and a pink tank for 3.50!

I'm going to post modeling pictures tomorrow and up close shots of the items I bought. I could not find the original photos for most of the items on the website sorry!
My plans for tomorrow are to stalk stores for the OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection. I am very interested in buying Mad As A Hatter and Absolutely Alice. They are spectacular colors that I need to have in my collection!
Well I hope you enjoyed my posts for the day. See ya (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment