Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My first polish review




This is my first review over a nail polish. I plan on doing many more reviews in the future! This nail polish is by one of my favorite brands called China Glaze. It is called Orange Knockout and it's from China Glaze's Ink Collection. I bought this nail polish about a month ago from Sally's Beauty Supply. They were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale. This polish is one of my favorite polishes because it's so bright since it's a neon. The only thing I don't like about the polish it's very see through as you can see in the picture. That is with 4 coats. I used OPI's Top Coat to give it a shine.

I paid I think 5.99 for this polish at Sally's Beauty Supply but you can find this polish also at Ulta, www.transdesign.com, & www.head2toebeauty.com

2 comments:

PolishGalore said...

Awesome! Don't forget a base coat. ^_^

Also, if you do one coat of white first, the neon will be brighter and you won't have to use so many coats of the Orange Knockout

eeeitsfrankie said...

Thanks for the helpful tip Krystal (: I used OPI's basecoat but the white basecoat for neons is so helpful. I'll try it next time!<3

Post a Comment